Latest Movie :
Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget

Be Careful With My Heart April 26, 2013 (04.26.13)

Be Careful With My Heart April 26
Be Careful With My Heart is a Philippine television drama show premiere on ABS-CBN . Be Careful With My Heart airs before Showtime.  Be Careful With My Heart is starred by Jodi Sta. Maria and Richard Yap. The tale is about Jodi Sta. Maria known as Maya Dela Rosa. Dela Rosa travels to the big city in manila to become a flight attendant in order to help her family. She meets Richard Yap (Richard Lim or Sir Chief) who threatens her ruin her dreams. However, Dela Rosa would not allow anyone to stop her dreams to become reality. Richard the rich guy is her hope to study and become a flight attendant. Richard asked Maya to become his children’s nanny.  Be Careful With My Heart April 26, 2013






Share this article :
------=====We love to hear what you think!=====------
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. YouPinoys - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger