Latest Movie :
Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget

I’ll Be There: KC Concepcion & Gabby Concepcion




As Dianne, Darwin, Leo and I were eating at the grill place across our favorite Ristorante in Visayas Ave., I told them that I am going to watch the movie I’ll Be There. I actually sang a few lines but Dianne and Darwin said that it wasn’t I’ll Be There. Furthermore, the song with the same title they know of is that of Michael Jackson’s. But as I watched the movie and heared the OST, I knew I was right. Dianne, Darwin, and Leo = FAIL! I honestly thought that this movie is somewhat similar to Miley Cyrus’ Nicholas Sparks’ The Last Song. Hence, I honestly thought as well that my I’ll Be There movie review will be the same as that of The Last Song’s. So, to correct your misconception, barring the father-daughter hate relationship, I’ll Be There is not identical at all with The Last Song. I’ll Be There stars real life father and daughter Gabby and KC Concepcion. The story revolves around the aspiring New York-based fashion designer named Maxi (or Mina), who was swindled by her ex-boyfriend, and was forced to come back to the Philippines to get her share of inheritance from her estranged father.







Share this article :
------=====We love to hear what you think!=====------
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. YouPinoys - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger